Getting to Know: Tyler Molinaro
1. Nicknames? None
2. What is your occupation? Hairstylist
3. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why? Time travel
4. What is the most unusual thing you have ever eaten? Goat on a stick
5. If you could like in a book, TV show or movie, what w0uld it be? Why? Pirates of the Caribbean
6. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be and why? Computer coding (good $ in that)
7. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done? Grew a mullet, started a band and toured in a van.
8. Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? Fiji, Costa Rica and Nicaragua
9. When did you start CrossFit? Early December 2015
10. What is your favorite thing about CrossFit? It’s a fun, inspiring environment where everyone is pushing themselves. And the workouts are always changing.
11. Do you have a favorite WOD or movement? I dig it all.
12. Biggest challenges and rewards in coming to the gym? My biggest challenge is getting the correct form for lifting. I guess my reward is that feeling of accomplishment first thing in the morning.
13. What are your goals in CrossFit? To get as fit as I can
14. Besides CrossFit, what else do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Surfing. Making stuff. Anything outside.
15. Favorite music/song to CrossFit to? Rock n’ Roll or something angry.
16. Tell us something that we don’t know about you. I love breakfast.
17. What are you most grateful for? I am most grateful for my family and friends, being born with 10 fingers and 10 toes and all that stuff…