Santa Cruz Affiliate Cup, Oct. 14
Come represent CrossFit Aptos at our annual Affiliate Cup. Thanks to Lucas, we have the best competition T-Shirts this year (see photo). All the gyms in Santa Cruz come together once a year to compete for the Affiliate Cup. Seven teams will be representing CrossFit Aptos. Come cheer them on! There will be lots of athletes, spectators and fun.
- We ask that each affiliate send a minimum of 1 volunteer per registered team.
- Volunteers can register at any time here – https://docs.google.
com/forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSf8oPX0tXs15qmvkpIWe9Gy u21kZ7AFP0cin5S73pLWd1MBwA/ viewform
- A waiver will be sent to volunteers after registering.
- Workouts will be announced the week prior to the competition.
- Prior to team registration opening, we will be sending a list of sample movements and weights to help people decide which division is appropriate.
- A pre-competition meeting for all volunteers and team captains will be held at 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 11 at the CrossFit HQ gym—1500 Green Hills Road, Scotts Valley, entrance is in the back parking lot.
- We’ll review workout standards and answer any questions.
- There will be food and drink vendors on-site all day, as well as a CrossFit Kids fun space and a Games demo area.
- Bring shade and a chair.
- The athlete camp is in our back parking lot.
- Plan to stick around after the competition for a community celebration. We’re going to rage!