Whole Rotisserie chicken
1 cup Avocado Mayonnaise
1 tsp fresh/ground ginger
2 tsp curry powder
1 cup seedless red grapes, cut in ½
1 cup celery
½ cup diced dried apricot
½ cup toasted pecans (or other nuts, optional) chopped up
2 tbs fine chopped green onion
- Pick your chicken, and separate all the meat into a big bowl. Dice up chicken into smaller pieces.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix mayonnaise, ginger and curry powder.
- In chicken bowl add in all additional chopped ingredients.
- Add in curry avocado mayo mix
- Walla! Serve on a green salad or with bell pepper wedges, sweet potatoe chips or plantain chips.
- Feel free to substitute out certain ingredients and add in our own ideas