These are awesome, easy and delicious bites for your mornings on the go…….
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
2. Over medium- high heat sauté diced yellow onions, spinach (any other veggies to your liking) for 3-5 min until tender, and set aside.
3. Lightly coat muffin tin with avocado oil. Line the edges with a piece of bacon, cutting bacon to fit the tin.
4. Place a spoonful of veggie mixture into the tin, and crack an egg over the top. Optional to whisk your eggs prior and pour over the top. Feel free to add any spices/seasonings of your choice to the egg mixture.
5. Bake between 15 -20 minutes until the eggs are completely cooked through.
6. Let cool, scoop out and enjoy!!!